Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

It has been exactly one year since I brought Cupid home.  It has been an interesting year with a lot of highs and a few lows, but I couldn't imagine not having Cupid in my life.
He is still recuperating from his injury.  Luckily it doesn't look like he damaged any of the tendons or ligaments, and it's not in the joint.  He is sensitive to the touch but is not lame on it.  He is getting a little antsy being cooped up in a stall all day and gets a little rambunctious when I bring him out to graze.  But he is pretty good about letting me clean and bandage it.  The vet said it would be about another week before the injury granulates, then we have to see how much scar tissue is developing and might have to clean that out.  Assuming no complications, it will be about 6-8 weeks to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment