Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas!

 I tried to keep my spending to a minimum this black Friday, so aside from the Myler bit and a few small items my only other purchase was a new half pad.  I had been using a sheepskin Christ Lammfelle, which was pretty nice but a bit long and didn't really lie smooth on the pommel.  I got a Rambo sheepskin half pad, in pony/cob size.  I got it in black, mainly because it was on sale and the white wasn't.  :p  It is very plush and seems to fit my saddle better, I hope Cupid likes it!

I also got something pretty neat and unique from my trainer: stirrup covers with my name and a glittery dressage horse on them!  What an awesome gift!

Cupid and I are continuing slowly coming back into full work.  I still have to keep most of my rides short, but we have been able to do a little cantering and even popped over a few small jumps.

3 comments: