Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Quarter Sheet Weather

It's mainly been in the mid to upper 40s at the barn when I go in the morning.  Last night we got a bit of a cold snap, and it was in the mid 30s with a light dusting of snow on the ground!  Cupid didn't seem to notice. 
Brrrr!!!!

I thought he might be a little stiff in the cold, but he actually felt quite good.  We kept it fairly easy but had a nice ride.  A long warm up including plenty of serpentines working on changing the bend, then practiced some transitions.  We ended with a bit of light collection.  Then I left his Back on Track sheet on under his turnout blanket, and ran for the heater in my car!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!! I still havent seen any snow in Texas thankfully, looks chilly! Rio has also been wearing his BOT under his blanket lately and loving it 😊.

    ReplyDelete