Last weekend I was grooming at a horse show and didn't get out to see Cupid until the evenings. On Saturday I noticed his nose felt a little rough, but he had just eaten his grain so I thought he was just messy. By Sunday evening his entire muzzle was covered in rough bumps. I thought he had an allergic reaction so I gave him benedryl, but it seems like it might be warts or some sort of rash. I haven't seen any nettle or poison oak in the pasture but maybe there is some. Poor Cupid! At least it does not seem to be itchy or uncomfortable.