Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Chiro

Cupid sees his chiropractor about every other month.  I'm sure most non-horse people would think I'm insane if they knew that!  I don't know how much it helps him, but since he carries me around on his back I feel it's the least I can do for him. 
It's always interesting to hear where the chiropractor finds trouble spots.  This time she said his neck was a little out on the right side, his pelvis was rotated up to the right, and left hamstring tighter than the right because he pushes off more with his left leg.  She also noted some sensitivity in his back.  We checked the saddle fit, which looked okay, so I ordered a thinline shock absorbing pad which might make him more comfortable.
The chiropractor was happy to see that Cupid has put on a lot of muscle and that his topline is improving. 



No comments:

Post a Comment